Kingsley Roofing Midlands consider Health and Safety of upmost importance. We maintain high standards of H&S for our employees and those we interact with. Whatever CDM role we are undertaking, we understand our role and responsibilities.
We commit to:
– Abiding by all H&S legislation as far as reasonably practicable.
– Eliminating and reducing risks
– Ensuring all operatives and staff are appropriately skilled to ensure H&S
– Creating a safety culture throughout the organisation.
– Registering with CHAS, NFRC, Constructionline Gold Verification, SafeContractor and Builders Profile membership.
– Obtaining advice and audit from an external expert, Complete H&S.
To discuss any health, safety or environmental queries contact us on 01162 622627 or our head office on 01903 227722 or email email@example.com